Wednesday 15 August 2018

Is Google My Business Stealing Your Local Leads? by @shellyfagin

Earlier this year, Google launched a new Google My Business feature to allow businesses to add services menus to their profiles. Some businesses were seeing this option, but others were not. Several of my clients are in the home services arena. Now, suddenly, Google has started inserting links on my clients’ GMB profiles to a third-party website called singleplatform.com. Clicking on the link takes you to a lead generation form to “Request a Quote,” but – surprise! – unless you have an account set up with this company, the leads aren’t being passed onto the actual company Instead, the leads […]

The post Is Google My Business Stealing Your Local Leads? by @shellyfagin appeared first on Search Engine Journal.

No comments:

Post a Comment